Monday, May 11, 2015

Week of May 8th

Thompson Class News May 8, 2015
Parents, we had a successful trip to the Planetarium.  This week we will be studying Cowboy life, on Friday we get to dress up in Cowboy attire.  I will be out Friday with my 8th grader on a field trip.  Something tells me 8th grade field trips are a lot more work than 2nd grade ones.  We had a student lose her book fair money last week.  Please remind your student that they need to let me keep up with money so it does not go missing.  Remember if you’d like to come for Play Day to get your ID scanned this week.  They will not scan IDs the day of Play Day.  Thank you so much for all the teacher gifts last week.  They really made my day!

This week in our learning
Reading: Poetry
Math: patterns
Social Studies: Cowboy culture
Spelling: long i
Writing: poetry

If you have any questions or concerns you can always reach me at 972 882-5101 x3000 or sthompson@mesquiteisd.org


No comments:

Post a Comment